Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Remember...The Alamo!!

This is our last outing with Pepere (Lou) while he was here. Eric and I took him to the Alamo. Eric talked to the nice man that was doing a presentation and spit up all over the "hallowed" floor of the long barracks of the original Alamo that is a "No Beverages, No food, No camera" zone! We definately left our mark there! He also filled his diaper in the middle of the film he talked through, so when I heard "the noise" and then the smell hit my nose, I knew this was bad news!! He was a good baby on all of our adventures though. Here are some pictures. Sorry I got behind a little!!

Here is Eric with his Pepere trying to touch the cannon he is sitting on...yes, he is sitting on an ORIGINAL cannon from the first Alamo battle.

Somehow, Eric made it on top of some important rock. I am not sure how he got up there, or how he held himself up! ;0) As I was getting ready to take this picture (I was unaware of this pose) I heard giggles from the ladies sitting behind me. I looked up and found Eric like this!


Of all the neat things to see at the Alamo, Eric zeroed in on the fish to look at. They were under a bridge/walkway. He was so interested in the giant goldfish!


Here they are at the front of the Alamo Mission!!

I have more pictures to post of this outing, but for some reason, blogger won't let me add them. I will make a new post of the rest of the pictures next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric, Now that you took me to all these neat places in San Antonio I think Mommy and Daddy should bring you out here. We could see Old Ironsides, Plymouth Rock, Cheers, Fenway Park (We'll go out on the field and take some great pics near the Green Monster. Maybe we can even go and take the Duck Tour (amphibius vehicles) that take you on a tour of Boston and then go splash in the Charles River. Maybe get a picture of you driving it. But before we can do all that, you have to climb Bunker Hill Monument. Ask Daddy about the time that we climbed it ha!ha!


Love you bunches,

Pepere