Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas!!

I know, I know....I am WAY over due on this one!
We have been so busy since Thanksgiving that I took a little time to just sleep and watch some tv. I am back and ready to post some new blogs though, so get ready! You all have some serious reading to enjoy!!

I guess I will start with Eric's first official Christmas gift opening.
Now that Christmas is over, I am going to risk things and let you in on a little secret......We have a confession to make to Eric's grandpa Rob and Mimi Pat. We let Eric open his Learning Bunny the day we got it. We took no pictures because it was top secret and I just made the decision to let the cat out of the bag!! We got the box before Christmas and I thought it was my box from Snapfish with pictures and photo gifts. The box was on the porch so when I picked it up, I got the scare of my life!!!! The box talked to me and played music!!! I was not excpecting that!! I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! Our curiosity got the best of us! It kept saying "I'm up and ready to play!". So, we let Eric open his first of MANY Christmas gifts!!

Thank you very much everyone for all the nice gifts to us and to Eric. It was a wonderful first Christmas and I can't wait for next year when he really knows what is going on! He was very interested in the opening of presents and got very excited and shook all over and breathed really hard while he was waiting on his daddy to get the toys out of the packaging! It was so cute!

Ok on to the pictures of his first documented Christmas gift! It is his favorite Baby Einstien character! His turtle! He has loved his crib turtle that has fishys on it, he has the turtle teether, and now...he has the turtle doll! He loves it!!!! Thank you very much Auntie Linda and Uncle T!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby eeic your aunt Brandy gave me your site , you are so cuteee!!! getting to be a big biy. Love Aunt Judy