Sunday, September 17, 2006

Baby stuff



Here is Eric all wrapped up in his bath towel! This is the cleanest you will ever see the baby, look close! It doesn't happen often! If he isn't spitting up, he is poopy, if he isn't poopy, he is sweaty! How can someone so little be so icky?! I can't help but love on him anyway! I think he looks like Yoda in this picture!! :0)






Here is the cute little hot head in action! We were trying to pose him while he was doing tummy time. Apparently, he didn't feel very photogenic! I think he is yelling at me! :0) He makes me laugh!







Eric is feeling much better in his shades! He looks so cute! He thinks he is so cool, and his daddy does too! We bought these for our vacation to San Antonio. He loves going outside, so these are perfect for him!




Here is Eric meeting John Mark Rigdon for the first time. We had to go welcome him to the world in Edmond, OK! Eric really does like him, he just isn't used to sharing the limelight! ;0)

John Mark was originally due about 2 weeks after Eric. Because Eric has no patience (much like his mommy), they are really about 2 months apart. I love this picture because it looks like Eric is the sissy and John Mark has his back! It cracks me up every time I look at it!

1 comment:

the rigdons said...

that's right- john mark will ALWAYS have eric's back... you just let us know! :)