Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Toy!


On Sunday, Eric's Nana and Papa Joe bought him a new toy!
It is a baby soft gym/tummy time mat/tunnel! He loves it!!
I got some cute pictures of him playing with it.








I got this cute picture of Eric in is favorite place that day too. He loves his swing! It is so cute. He looks up at the fishys and listens to the music. Sometimes, I think he is trying to sing along! He makes lots of noises when he is in his swing!




Tomorrow, we go to the doctor at Children's for his last monthly check up there. We will be moving to San Antonio and will start seeing the nephrologist at Brook Army Medical Center on Fort Sam Houston. I will put the update on here for his visit when we get home.

We also get to have our first "play date" tomorrow! Eric and I are going up to the City early and are meeting Stephanie and John Mark for lunch and shopping. I know, it is more a play date for the mommies, but the boys will get to see each other too! :0) We are so excited! I will put pictures of the play date on here too!

No comments: